Professional Pilot Diploma
The act that governs private career colleges is called the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. This act ensures that private career colleges meet certain standards for the programs they offer, as well as advertising, refund policies, and instructor qualifications.
Private Career Colleges operating in Ontario must be registered and have their programs approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. Flight 6ix (#204320) offers a Professional Pilot Diploma “approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.” Flight 6ix is a Transport Canada Certified Flight Training Unit #12795
For more information regarding Private Career Colleges, please visit the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities website:
About the Program:
Our Professional Pilot Diploma program offers our students the ability to become professional pilots within eight to twelve months. This includes all the essential knowledge needed to become a successful pilot. We go above and beyond, by providing our students with the essential skills and knowledge to thrive in the aviation industry.
Why Flight 6ix?
- Graduate in eight to twelve months with all the credentials required to become a professional Commercial Pilot
- Instructors with airline experience
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors averaging five thousand flight hours
- Be a minimum of 17 years of age at the start of the program and 18 by completion of the program (Transport Canada regulations)
- Hold a high school diploma
- Successfully qualified for a Transport Canada Category 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- Completed a minimum of 0.5 hours of flight experience
Due to the competitive nature of the program, individuals with low academic standing (low GPA) might not be accepted.
For inquiries please contact Admissions@flight6ix.ca
More information on Flight 6ix cost and pricing:
50 Skyway drive, Guelph, Ontario, N1H 6H8
Sexual Harassment Policy